We exactly know that not only can we improve our personality level, but we can also step by step develop the personality in proper ways we previously did not understand or believe possible! Here are amazing ways to improve your personality effectively. You can enhance your personality at workplace.
Your personality includes your thoughts and individual differences from other people in how you think, feel, and behave.
How to improve personality
Until quite recently it was actually believed that personality is permanent. The very famous Harvard psychologist William James wrote in his influential work The Principles of Psychology in the year 1890, that personality was actually “set in plaster” by early adulthood.
This view really prevailed for over a century; however, the idea that personality is more fluid has gained ground over time. We are now at the point where we finally realize that we have influence and control. Actually influence and control over which traits and characteristics we actually want to develop or refine.
1. Be a better listener. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was really considered one of the most amazing and charming women in the world. She is considered a charming woman because she easily cultivated the skill of being an exceptional listener. She was known for the way she would look a person in the eyes during a talk, hang on to their every word, and make them feel really important. There is nothing more attractive or appealing than having someone listen to you intently making you amazingly feel like you’re the only person in the world.
2. Read more and expand your interests. The more you read about your interest and cultivate new amazing interests, the more interesting you are to others. When you meet new people it easily allows you to share what you know, your interest and to exchange your positive views with them.
3. Be a good conversationalist. This actually relates to how much you read and how many things you know. Once you have much to contribute, learn how to behave and talk about it with others. No one can read about or know everything, so it’s really refreshing to learn from others those things we actually don’t have the time to about read ourselves. If you happen to be shy, join an amazing group like Toastmasters that really encourages you to talk about what you know.
4. Have an Opinion. There is really nothing more tiresome than trying to talk to someone who actually has no opinion on anything. A conversation has nowhere to go if you have nothing to share or nothing to expound on. If, however, you have an uncommon point of view or strange points or differing opinions, you are really more interesting and stimulating to be with socially (unless you’re a know-it-all, of course). A unique outlook and unique thoughts expand everyone’s perspective.
5. Meet New People. Make more effort to meet new people or meet different people who have different thoughts than yours, especially those unlike you. It not only exposes you to different cultures or different lifestyles and alternative ways of doing things, but it also easily broadens your horizons.
6. Be yourself. The next most important and most tiresome thing after having no opinions is trying to be something you’re not. Properly molding yourself to fit in, or be accepted, usually backfires. Since each of us is unique, expressing that amazing uniqueness is what makes us really interesting. Attempting to be a person who copies others or carbon copy of someone else not only falls flat but also easily reveals a lack of authenticity.
7. Have a positive outlook and attitude. Who wants to be around people who are really negative, complain a lot, or have nothing positive or good to say? In fact, most of us run when we see negative people coming. Instead, be the kind of upbeat and positive person who really lights up a room with your amazing energy when you enter it. Do it easily by looking for the best in people and things. Smile warmly, spread positive and good cheer, and enliven others with your energetic presence.
8. Be fun and see the humorous side of life. Everyone really enjoys the company of someone who makes them happy, laughs, or smile. So look for the joyful humorous, quirky side in a situation – there always is one. Comic relief is a much welcome and really needed diversion at times. When you can add amazing fun and lightheartedness to an otherwise dull or gloomy setting, others will naturally be lovely and attracted to you. Actually not to mention them gratefully.
9. Be supportive of others. Being happily supportive is probably the most endearing and amazing quality you can integrate into your personality. Just as you hearty welcome it, be the support for others when they really need it. We all love a cheerleader in our corner; right? someone who is actually encouraging believes in us and helps pick us up easily when we’re down.
10. Have Integrity and treat people with respect. Being honest, loyal, and true to your word will really bring you the admiration, respect, and gratitude of others. Nothing improves a person’s personality more than amazing integrity and proper respect – respect for others, as well as respect for yourself.
We humans have amazing power and ability to perfectly shape our personalities however we wish. When we actually develop ourselves to be all that we can be, by way to improve your personality, we really contribute to our own, as well as the happiness of others.
Hi, My name is Hiren and I’m a founder of the HealtHowdy.com. Over the years I’ve helped hundreds of people to live a healthy and fit life. Nowadays, Fitness is everything and if you want to Look Attractive you can join me.