High Intensity Interval Training has become quite popular in the fitness industry these days. It is also called HIIT workout. There are many benefits of HIIT training or workout.
This facility (HIIT training) has started in most gyms. It is also called fashionable workout. But to be honest, it is quite energetic and doing it burns a lot of calories.
In this, some workouts have to be done in a stipulated time. These workouts can be done even without any equipment. While doing these, your heart rate becomes very high, due to which you can lose weight very fast due to burning calories.
In this article, I will give complete information about High Intensity Interval Training Workout. So let’s know about this special workout…
What is High Intensity Interval Training Workout
High Intensity Interval Training is known as HIIT. In this, the workout is done with full energy in a fixed time and it is repeated again and again. Nowadays it has become very popular.
Science also believes that HIIT can quickly improve metabolic function and cardiorespiratory fitness. This workout does not require much time either. This workout gets over in 20-25 minutes.
The principle of these workouts is to train hard, maximum capacity, with little rest and repeat the sequence again.
You need a coach to decide the plan of HIIT training. Because he can perfectly prepare your workout plan according to your body and capacity.
Machine / Equipment For High Intensity Interval Training Workout
HIIT workouts require small equipment. There are some machines for this too. But apart from expensive machines, these equipments are mostly used.
- Training Rope
- slam ball
- Swiss Ball
- Jump Rope
- Pushup handles
- Ankle/Wrist Weights
- Speed Hurdles
- Wood Plyometric Box
If the budget of a gym is good, then they also use other machines for this. Including elliptical trainer, skill mill machine and roller wheel etc.
Types Of High Intensity Interval Training Workout
People design a lot of HIIT workouts according to their own. But there are also some variants that everyone does. like,
- Battle Rope
- Toe touch
- High knee
- Push Slam/Tyre
- Butt Kick
- Jump Squats
- Mountain Climbers
- Jumping Lunges
- Plank Jacks
- Russian Twists
- Single-Leg Burpees
Now let’s see the actual benefits of HIIT training workout.
Benefits Of High Intensity Interval Training Workout
- Metabolism can be boosted due to doing it with high intensity.
- This burns a lot of calories, so it is a very good way to reduce fat/weight.
- If it is done properly, it can also be a very good workout for the heart.
- This will increase your stamina, strength and endurance significantly over time.
- It does not require much equipment to do this, so it is a very good way to work out.
- Can do it anywhere. It is actually not necessary to go to the gym for HIIT workout.
Mistakes During High Intensity Interval Training Workout
- It takes a lot of energy to do HIIT workouts and it puts a lot of load on the heart. Many people ignore this and do this workout even after having heart problem, which is wrong.
- It is very important for beginners to understand everything well before doing HIIT, but they start doing HIIT from the very first day after seeing other people doing it. So they first keep things in mind and understand how it works, after that start doing it.
- HIIT puts more strain on the muscles. If someone has a strain in the muscles, then he ignores it as minor pain. So take special care not to do this workout if you have an injury.
- Many people do this workout daily which is quite wrong. So do HIIT workout only once or twice a week.
- The most important thing is not to do it at all without the advice of an expert, otherwise, you may get hurt.
From the above information, you must have understood a lot about how to do high intensity interval training workout and benefits of HIIT training workout.
If you feel any muscle strain or injury while doing this, then you should immediately tell your trainer so that he can give you the right advice and explain you the best and most effective benefits of HIIT training workout.
Hi, My name is Hiren and I’m a founder of the HealtHowdy.com. Over the years I’ve helped hundreds of people to live a healthy and fit life. Nowadays, Fitness is everything and if you want to Look Attractive you can join me.