How To Make Your Hands Soft Like Kids: In your daily life, you do many such tasks due to which you may have callouses on your fingers and palms. Dryness, roughness and sometimes a reaction to cheap chemicals can make your skin dry. If you want to make your skin soft like a little baby or make your hands look younger, there are many simple home remedies that you can try yourself. Other simple remedies can also help make your hands look younger and soft. You can get soft hands like babies.
1. Using Home Remedies
Apply olive oil and sugar to make your hands look younger
Olive oil is a great moisturizer for the skin. Take 1/2 tsp olive oil in your palm. Add a teaspoon of sugar to it. With a finger, stir the sugar into the olive oil until it becomes a granular mixture. Then rub your palms together, allowing the mixture to spread and cover your skin.
- Cheap olive oil would be fine for this remedy.
- Rub your hands together for several minutes, making sure that all the skin on your hands is covered. After rinsing your hands thoroughly, wash off gently with water.
Mix glycerin, rose water and lemon juice
Begin by mixing a tablespoon of glycerin and an equal amount of rose water in a small glass jar. Then squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon into it, or add a few drops of bottled lemon juice. Mix all of these by shaking well.
- Form your palm into a cup and pour about a tsp of the mixture into it.
- Rub your hands together. Make sure the mixture is covering both the front and back of the palm. Apply the mixture well between your fingers.
- Dry your hands perfectly with a soft cloth or towel.
- Apply twice a day. This mixture should not be kept for a long time or more than two days.
Soak your hands in the egg yolk to make your hands look younger
Separate the egg-yoke and egg-white from an egg. Place the egg yoke in a small bowl, and set the egg white aside. Add 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp almond powder, and a few drops of rose water to the egg yoke. Mix all of these by shaking well.
- For 10 minutes or more, rub it thoroughly into your hands, making sure your entire skin is covered.
- Leave the mixture on for approximately about 10 minutes.
- Gently wash off the mixture and pat your hands dry.
Make Cream with Butter and Almond Oil
Place 2 tsp butter, and 1 tsp almond oil in a small bowl. Mix well with a fork until smooth. After this, rub the cream thoroughly in your hands.
- Leave the mixture on your hands for at least 20 minutes so that it gets absorbed properly. After that wash your hands slowly with lukewarm water.
- Vitamin E present in almond oil will help in filling the cracked skin and reduce wrinkles.
Apply lemon and sugar to get soft hands like kids
Take 1/2 slice of lemon. Sprinkle some sugar on the moist part. Now squeeze a piece of lemon containing sugar in your hands until the sugar in it seems to be completely removed. Repeat the same process properly on your other hand.
- This simple treat is easily achievable provided you’re in a restaurant and want to get your hands soft right away.
- A slice of lemon also helps get rid of unpleasant odors from your hands like garlic or fish.
Make a hand scrub using coconut oil
In a small bowl, pour 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Then after that add 2 tbsp of honey and mix well. In another bowl, mix 1/4 cup sea salt with 1/4 cup sugar. Thereafter, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the dry mixture until it attains a moist sand-like consistency. Now mix the salt mixture with the oil and honey mixture and stir well.
- With your fingers, remove a small amount in your hand.
- Rub your hands together thoroughly then spread the scrub over your palms and between your fingers.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry gently with a towel.
- Store excess scrub in a glass jar with an air-tight lid.
- Apply 1-2 times a week.
2. Protective against dry skin
Wear gloves in cold weather to make your hands look younger
The cold weather causes a lot of damage to the skin, the skin becomes dry and cracks in it. Wearing gloves in extremely cold temperatures protects the skin.
- Buy several pairs of mittens and gloves to match each outfit.
- If you work outside, always remember to keep a pair of replacement gloves in the glove compartment of your vehicle.
Protect your hands with household tasks
To keep your hands soft, it is essential to wear rubber or latex gloves when washing dishes. The chemicals in cleaning products are harmful and also damage the skin. Having several pairs of rubber or latex gloves will help protect your hands.
- Disposable latex gloves can be worn to work in the garden, allowing you to do subtle tactile tasks while also protecting your skin.
- Use gloves when handling hot peppers, zucchini, eggplant or other foods, otherwise, your hands may become dry.
Drink lots of water to make your hands look younger
Most experts agree that staying hydrated requires drinking 8 cups of water per day. Remember, your skin is an organ and it needs water just like other organs to function properly. Without water, your skin will become dry and cracked.
- Avoid alcohol as it dehydrates your skin.
- Keeping a water bottle or a glass of water near your workplace will help you remember to drink water throughout the day.
Limit the amount of lotion you use
Moisturizers can be helpful, but they should be used in small dosages. If you use lotion more than twice a day, you may be preventing your hands from using their own moisture.
- If you need to apply extra lotion occasionally, that’s fine.
- The best lotions contain lanolin, a natural moisturizer derived from sheep.
- Petroleum jelly is another great moisturizer for dry hands.
Avoid getting hot water on your hands
Hot water deprives the skin of its natural oils and makes hands and fingers dry. Use tap water that is warm to room temperature.
- Water so hot that your hands turn red is extremely hot water. There are blood vessels just below the surface of the skin, due to which there is redness on the skin. The capillaries open and more blood flows to your extremities, resulting in more fluid loss.
- Also stay away from hot-air hand-dryers.
Use good soap to make your hands look younger
Find a hand soap that contains aloe vera, vegetable oil, avocado or cocoa butter. A soap that contains vitamin E and jojoba oil can help protect the skin from drying out.
- If you don’t need to wash your hands for hygiene reasons, use a waterless mild liquid-soap. Simply rub the soap into your palms and pat dry. This can be especially beneficial for someone who has eczema.
- Choose soap based on your own experience, as skin conditions vary greatly.
Use sunscreen to soft your hands like kids
The sun tends to dry out the skin and consequently damages it. If you don’t like the feel of sunscreen on your palm, wipe it off with a wet wipe after applying it to the back of your hands. Actually, sunscreen protects your skin from harmful sun rays and because of that, you will make your hands look younger.
- A good sunscreen protects your skin from dust and sun damage.
- Sunscreens often include skin moisturizers that can help soften the skin.
Hi, My name is Hiren and I’m a founder of the HealtHowdy.com. Over the years I’ve helped hundreds of people to live a healthy and fit life. Nowadays, Fitness is everything and if you want to Look Attractive you can join me.