Finding it difficult to lose fat on public area and reduce thigh fat? Here are best effective exercises that can help you to lose fat in pubic area very easily.
If heavy and fat thighs are stopping you from wearing a dress, skirt or shorts in summer, then some easy and effective exercises can make your dream come true.
Truth be told, reducing fat from a particular part of the body is a myth. Our body burns fat as a whole, not from any particular organ. You can’t control where your body will lose weight first. It is your duty to eat only healthy food and exercise to achieve your fitness goal.
However, certain exercises can help you tone your legs, lose fat on the pubic area and make them appear slimmer. Before including these exercises in your workout routine, know why fat accumulates in pubic area and in the thighs of women.
Effectively Lose Fat On Pubic Area
Fat in the upper pubic area (FUPA) is actually not serious at some level and it is normal. It’s also called the mons pubis or panniculus. Both gender men and women can have a mons pubis. A FUPA (Fat in the Upper Pubic Area) actually looks like an extra layer of skin and extra fat just above the pubis.
Does pubic fat go away? It’s really impossible to spot-treat fat and lose it from just one area of your body. Losing weight overall is the only way to lose belly fat in a proper healthy way. Toning, tightening and shaping your ab muscles with floor exercises, changing your diet, and perfectly pursuing healthy habits will all contribute to trimming your waistline.
You can easily remove blackheads on the inner thigh and cure dark skin very easily.
Why do women gain weight on their thighs and pubic area?
The actual and main culprit behind weight gain in your thighs or on the pubic area is estrogen. This hormone induces an increase in fat cells in women. This causes fat to accumulate around the hips, thighs and on pubic area. In fact, due to the onset of puberty and an increase in the level of the female hormone estrogen, the level of fat cells in women starts increasing from the age of eight. It is more than that of men.
Unfortunately, the accumulation of fat in the pubic area and in the thighs does not leave you even with age. Even though your estrogen levels may drop after your menopause. But your metabolism slows with age, which means that weight gain becomes a common concern in all areas. Add to this the fact that low estrogen levels lead to a slowdown in collagen production and a loss of skin elasticity. This increases the risk of cellulite.
Reason for fat on pubic area
Here are exact reasons for thigh fat or public fat in women.
1. Menopause Can Cause Stubborn Fat
The stubborn fat found on your pubic area, thighs, abdomen and hips may be a result of the drop in estrogen that occurs during premenopause and menopause. As your body ends its childbearing years, it starts storing fat in the middle and lower part of your body. This is often referred to as a muffin top.
2. Unhealthy diet
When you eat a diet full of processed foods, refined carbohydrates and sugary drinks, it results in stubborn fat on your belly, hips, pubic area and hips. These types of foods lead to insulin resistance, which increases fat storage, and makes it difficult to lose.
Processed carbohydrates, especially sugar and high fructose corn syrup, can lead to stubborn fat, and there is a direct link between eating these sweets and developing pubic and thigh fat. Try to avoid these sugary drinks. These include sodas, bottled iced tea, and flavored coffees that contain sugar and high fructose corn syrup. It lowers your body’s ability to burn fat and lowers your metabolic rate.
3. Stress can lead to stubborn fat accumulation
When your stress levels are really high, your body easily releases the cortisol stress hormone. Cortisol stimulates your body to prepare it to deal with stress. But when you are under chronic stress, cortisol levels build up in the blood, leading to the development of fat.
Best exercises to lose fat on pubic area
Effective exercises to reduce thigh and lose public fat quickly.
Sumo Squats to lose fat in the public Areas
- Stand up straight on the ground, with your feet hip-width apart and toes pointed out at a 45-degree angle.
- Hold your hands together near your chest. Bend your knees, push your hips back and lower down. Make sure your spine is straight and your chest is up.
- Lower your hips until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Hold this position and drive through heels to stand. Keep your back straight and shoulders up. Repeat this 10-20 times every day.
Forward Lunges exercise to reduce fat from public area
- Stand on the ground and keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your hands on your hips and step your left foot forward 1 foot.
- Now lower the body until both your front and back legs are at 90 degree angles.
- Your front foot should not cross your toes and your back foot should be facing the floor.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds, rise up and repeat with your right leg to complete one rep. Repeat the same properly with the left leg.
Jumping Jacks to lose pubic fat
- Stand straight on your feet apart from each other.
- Now jump up in the air and spread your feet shoulder-width apart. At the same time stretch your hands above your head.
- Land your feet and arms together securely on the ground.
Burpees exercise to lose fat on public area
- Stand on the ground and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lean down to get into the squat position and place your hands on the ground between your feet.
- Kick your feet behind your back to get into a push-up position. Lower into a push-up, then rise.
- To get into the crouch position, jump and take your feet forward, near your hands.
- Jump straight into the air. Reach your arms overhead. Stand up to complete one repetition.
Hi, My name is Hiren and I’m a founder of the HealtHowdy.com. Over the years I’ve helped hundreds of people to live a healthy and fit life. Nowadays, Fitness is everything and if you want to Look Attractive you can join me.