You can get an effective keto diet plan free from here. A ketogenic diet plan is one type of low carb diet that is focused on a specific ratio of macronutrients, or macros, with a goal of reaching a state called ketosis. Here, we are will discuss the best weight loss plan for those who really want to lose weight very fast in a natural way.
Here we will discuss effective and perfect keto diet weight loss plan for free.
In this article…
- What is Keto Diet?
- THE KETO DIET PLAN?
- What are Ketones?
- How do I start a keto diet?
- The keto diet uses the macronutrient ratios
- Top 5 Keto Health Benefits.
- Is keto diet good for your health?
What is Keto Diet?
The ketogenic or keto diet is based on the principle that by depleting the body of carbohydrates, which are its primary source of energy. You can force the body to burn unwanted fat for fuel, thereby maximizing weight loss very easily.
When you consume fresh foods that contain carbohydrates, the body converts those carbohydrates into glucose, or blood sugar, which it then work energy booster for us.
How actually work ketogenic diet?
The “keto” means a ketogenic diet that comes from the fact that it allows our body to produce small fuel molecules called “ketones.” This is an alternative fuel source that is very important for the body, used when glucose( blood sugar) is in short supply.
Ketones are produced itself if you eat very few carbs (that are very fast and quickly broken down into blood sugar) and moderate amounts of protein (excess protein can also be converted to blood sugar or glucose).
In our body, the liver produces ketones from fat. These ketones then serve as a fuel source throughout the body, especially our best body part, that is the brain.
The brain is a very hungry organ that consumes lots of energy every day, and it can not run on fat directly. It can only run on healthy glucose… or perfect ketones.
On a ketogenic diet(which is the most famous diet), your whole or entire body switches its fuel supply to run mostly on fat, burning fat 24×7 very fast. When insulin levels become very low in our body, fat burning can increase dramatically very fast. It becomes very easier and perfectly work to access your fat stores to burn them off.
Keto diet for weight loss
This is great if you are trying to lose weight very fast, but there are also other less obvious benefits, such as less hunger and a steady supply of energy. This may help keep you alert and perfect focused.
When our body produces ketones, it enters a metabolic state called ketosis. The very fastest way to get there is by fasting – not eating anything – but nobody can fast for forever.
A keto diet, on the other hand, also results in ketosis and can be eaten indefinitely. It has many of the advantages or benefits of fasting – including weight loss – without having to fast.
Typically, the keto diet uses the following macronutrient ratios
- 20-30% of calories from protein
- 70-80% of calories from healthy fats (such as omega-3 fatty acids, avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, and grass-fed butter)
- 5% or less of calories from carbohydrates (for most people, that’s at most 30 to 50 grams of net carbs per day)
What are Ketones?
- Ketosis state: The ketogenic diet puts you into a state of ketosis, which means your body makes ketones for high energy.
- Ketones, also known or called ketone bodies, are high-energy molecules your liver produces when you restrict carb intake.
- This production of ketones is what sets or fits the ketogenic perfect diet apart from all other diets.
- If we talk according to science, ketones are an ancient “backup” energy system for mammals that goes back hundreds of millions of years.
- Scientists think that evolution harnessed ketones as a reliable way for our bodies to produce energy when carbs are not available.
What is keto diet weight loss plan?
How do I start a keto diet for weight loss?
Start Here: Three Easy Steps to Starting a Successful Keto Diet
1. Eat the right foods
You should east low-carb vegetables like spinach, kale, broccoli, and other low carb veggies.
2. Eat the right amount of those foods
The most effective and best way to lose (or gain) weight is by eating the right amount of calories.
3. Prepare for the keto flu
Keto flu is basically an umbrella term for the actually flu-like symptoms that may occur as your body adapts to a significant decrease in carb consumption.
The keto diet plan or ketogenic diet plan is a specific one type of low carb diet that is focused on a specific ratio of macronutrients, or macros, with a goal of reaching a state called ketosis.
In the keto diet weight loss plan, the Macronutrients are fat, protein, and carbohydrates. The ketogenic diet or keto diet is generally 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrates.
Top 5 Keto Health Benefits: Facts
Is keto diet good for your health?
- Weight Loss With Minimal Hunger
- Improved Mental Clarity, Focus, and Mood
- Healthier Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduced Inflammation
- Lower Risk of Chronic Diseases
A healthy ketogenic or keto diet should consist of about 75% fat, 10-30% protein and no more than 5% or 20 to 50 grams of carbs per day.
You should focus on high-fat, low-carb foods like meats, eggs,dairy and low-carb vegetables, as well as sugar-free beverages. Be sure to perfectly restrict highly processed items and unhealthy fats.
On a “normal” diet plan with a caloric deficit and your regular exercise regime, most people can really expect to lose 1 to 2 lbs in a single week, while those following a keto diet typically see a drop of anywhere from 2 to 10 pounds.